Every citizen lives in a fair society, professional life, respect for human rights, the protection of society, and the development of progress in Cambodian society.
Gathering, compiling, empowering, advocating, resolving, dispersing, and increasing incomes to outsiders so that they live in excellent conditions and dignity, peaceful coexistence for social accountability and development in their communities.
All members have the skills and ability to advocate in peace to demand rights and liberties for human dignity and to ensure their living conditions are respected at their workplaces.
The Independent Democracy of Informal Economy Association is:
- The compiler for the same audio system
- Capacity building providers for out-of-network workers
- Dispute Resolution Workers for Non-Trafficking Workers
- Advocate for basic and fair rights
- Defenders of rights and interests of all citizens.
According to ccc-cambodia.org and devex.com