Construction began in 1862 and more than one year later, in 1863, the house was completed.
It is located at the junction of the Saigon River in District 4. On June 5, 1911, Ho Chi Minh (at the time named Nguyen Tat Thanh) departed from the Dragon Wharf on the French ship Admiral Latouche Treville for a 30-year journey around the world.
Therefore, in 1979, the old headquarters building of the commercial port has been rebuilt into a memorial park in Ho Chi Minh City.
According to VietKings (Kyluc.vn)
Van Nguyen (Accroding to Vietkings.org ) - INDOCHINAKINGS ( source of photo : internet )