The Austrian National is the largest library in Austria, with 7.4 million items in its various collections. The library is located in the Hofburg Palace in Vienna. Since 2005, some of the collections have been relocated within the baroque structure of the Palais Mollard-Clary. Founded by the Habsburgs, the library was originally called the Hof-Bibliothek ("Imperial Library"); the change to the current name occurred in 1920. The library complex includes four museums, as well as multiple special collections and archives.
The original royal collection found a permanent abode in the palace when the Court Library was constructed between the years 1723 and 1735, first under the direction of architect Johann Bernhard Fischer von Erlach, and with the building work later overseen by his son Johann Emanuel Fischer von Erlach. One of the Austrian National Library’s most jaw-dropping features is the huge fresco on the ceiling, which was created by painter Daniel Gran. The dome is also decorated with statues by sculptor Paul Strudel that pay tribute to the Habsburg rulers.
According to World Creativity Science Academy - wcsa.world